عباره وحدات قابلة للبرمجة لتحويلها لطائرة بدون طيار أو حوامة , واجهة برمجة رسومية وهي فرصة مثالية لتعلم الترميز عن طريق بناء الروبوتات الخاصة بك . وهي عبارة عن وحدة رئيسية وستة وحدات عبارة عن مراوح مع موصلات مغناطيسية . آمنة للاستخدام للأعمار 8 وما فوق.
الطائرات بدون طيار، أو حوامة
المناطق القابلة للتطبيق
الأرض، السماء، المياه
8 متر على الأرض
6 متر على الماء
1.5 م / ث كما الطائرة بدون طيار
2.5 م / ث كما هوفيركرافت
مقياس للضغط الجوي
6 جوف-- كوب المحرك
Airblock, an easy-assembling modular and programmable drone. It can be transformed among multiple forms like drone, hovercraft and other systems. With graphic programming software, Airblock inspires creative ways to play. Airblock is easy-to-play. Block assembly is simple and quick with well-designed magnetic connection. Everyone can enjoy the charm of modular & programmable drone.
1 main module & 6 rotors. Plug & play using magnetic connection enables creative transformation of Airblock and infinite fun.
Airblock's main control module comes with three integrated LED lights, for which the color and brightness is individually controllable, a barometer for altitude sensing, a ultrasonic sensor for distance measuring, a gyroscope measuring and maintaining orientation, and a Bluetooth module for connectivity. The propeller modules are composed of hollow cup motor and propeller.
Airblock's standard form is the six-rotors aircraft. Makeblock APP contains pre-defined functions. User can also create and Program Custom Controllers to realize the imagination of Airblock.
Propeller guards and soft build materials makes Airblock safe to use.
Simply rotate four of the propeller modules and install the included base to turn your aircraft into a hovercraft able to travel on level ground and hover above still water.
When in Land mode, Airblock becomes a high-speed drift racing car, and while in Water mode, Airblock functions as a watercraft that gently hovers across the water.
No coding experience required. Program your fancy flying through Makeblock APP. Its graphical programming interface makes it a fun and intuitive aerial platform, while custom-engineered magnetic connectors makes assembly quick and easy.
Mini jet car
Turn your aircraft into a car with LEGO blocks or other mechanical parts and use your Airblock as an aircraft engine that thrusts air backward to propel your vehicle forward.
Utilize your propeller modules to move and manipulate everyday objects like paper cups to create moving puppets that you control by commanding your Airblock.
The vertically installed propeller modules makes the unicycle turn and move forward whilthe horizontal propeller modules helps the unicycle turn.
1. Flying distance should not exceed 6 meters, and boating distance should not exceed 4 meters, to avoid accidents caused by lost Bluetooth connectivity.
2. Take off the protective cover when in Aircraft mode, as it prevents Airblock from flying.
3. Due to its modular design, Airblock is susceptible to wind, so it is recommended that you fly it in large, open indoor areas, and avoid using it outdoors on windy days.
4. In the even that one or more of the Airblock's modules become detached due to collision or other accidents, make sure to first power off the aircraft via the app before re-mounting the modules. If Bluetooth connection has been lost, take out the aircraft's batteries before re-asssembly to prevent accidents.
5. When in Hovercraft mode, the included protective cover can be used to protect the craft and propellers from damage.
6. Make sure to set the corresponding Land or Water mode for your use case. Using the incorrect mode will cause Airblock to stop functioning or roll over.
7. Do not use Airblock on uneven ground or water with waves, as this may cause damage to your Airblock.
8. Although the propellers' special design protect them from horizontal entry and collision, fingers and objects can still enter from above and below the propellers.
9. Airblock is not waterproof, thus it is not recommended to fly above water. Capsizing while in Water mode may cause a short circuit and could potentially damaget the machine circuitry.
10. Modules, which are connected via magnets, may come lose if your Airblock falls from a height or gets hit to absorb the impact, but the EPP protective ring and motor stand is still susceptible to damage.
11. Airblock is able to fly for about 6 minutes. When power is low, the main module's LED lights will turn red and the aircraft will automatically land.
12. If a propeller falls off while using Airblock, avoid contact with the potentially hot motor to avoid burns when re-assembling.