Me Auriga is the updated version of Orion which equipped with several sensors. The previous two red ports have been changed into four but remain the functions. Also, PORT5 is isolated only with serial communication function. So it can't be used to update program and is only for communication. Also, it is compatible with USB serial port. PORT6 to PORT10 are compatible with dual-digital, simulation, I2C bus, unibus, and simulated serial port. Me Auriga has encoder motor port, smart servo port and LED Ring Panel port (with power switch). Besides, the PCB is also enlarged.
• Easy to connect with sensors, electronic modules and motor drives;
• Support DC motors, stepper motors, servo motors, smart servos, encoder motors, etc;
• Drive two encoder motors at the same time; Over-current protection – 2.4A (instantaneous);
• One power switch to control the whole circuit;
• PORT5-PORT10 support continuously 5V 2.4A output (up to 3A);
• PORT1-PORT4 support continuously 3.5A output (up to 5A);
• PORT5-PORT10 support short-circuit protection and over-current protection for 3A;
• PORT1-PORT4 support short-circuit protection and over-current protection for 3.5A;
• USB port with antistatic protection;
12 PXL LED RGB panel with light intensity sensor
• Compatible with ARDUINO IDE;
• Compatible with RJ25 port;
• Special library for Arduino; powerful and easy to understand;
• Support Bluetooth and Bluetooth upgrade firmware.
The plastic case is a little difficult to open, so please slightly pry off its corners first, then open it. See the GIF.