• What is Inventor Electronic Maker's Kit?
The Makeblock Electronic Maker's Kit is a modular electronic platform for quick prototyping. This kit contains 12 sensors and actuators, each with a color-coded connector to simplify wiring. Each module comes with Arduino library for quick programming.
In addition to Arduino programming, this kit supports graphic programming languages such as MIT Scratch and Ardublock which are great for teaching kids how to program and interact with hardware.
For additional control without additional coding, attach the Bluetooth module (dual mode 2.0 and 4.0) and download the Makeblock app. Then use your smartphone or tablet to control your robot.
• 12 electronic modules included, plus one Makeblock Orion (Arduino-compatible).
• Arduino programming support.
• Graphic programming languages support (MIT Scratch and Ardublock).
• Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connector.
• Bluetooth module included for connecting with smartphones.
• Comes with smartphone App (Android and iOS available).
Inventor Electronic Kit
15pcs/ctn， G.W：10.95kg， DIM (L.D.H)：55*45*23 cm
1 × 9g Micro Servo
1 × Me PIR Motion Sensor
1 × Me Sound Sensor
1 × Me RGB LED
1 × Me Joystick
2× 6P6C RJ25 cable-35cm
1 × 6P6C RJ25 cable-50cm
1 × Me 7-segment display-Red
1 × Me Light and Grayscale Sensor
1 × Me 130 DC Motor Pack
1 × Me Bluetooth Module (Dual Mode)
1 × Me Ultrasonic Sensor
4 × 6P6C RJ25 cable-20cm
1 × Battery Holder for (6)AA
1 × Me Orion
1 × Me RJ25 Adapter
1 × Me Temperature Sensor
1 × USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro B-Male Cable
1 × Me Potentionmeter