Makeblock Me Dual DC Motor Driver is the improvement version of Me Motor Driver V2.1. With on board RJ25 ports, you can drive two DC motors at a constant current of 1A (2A peak). The motor driver IC on the board is TB6612, TB6612 is a high efficiency MOSFET driver, with low heat dissipation. Over current protection included to stop the driver IC burned out. This is the DC Motor Driver, get encoder motor driver here.
• TB6612PNG motor driver IC with High efficient MOSFET-based H-bridges.
• Comes with Arduino library for easy programming.
• 6 V to 12 V motor supply range.
• 1 A maximum continuous current per motor (2 A peak).
• Over-current protection.
• Easy wiring with RJ25 interface.
• Labeled with red tag and compatible with Me BaseShield or Me Baseboard.
• 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires.
Me Dual Motor Driver V1
50pcs/ctn， G.W：0.91kg， DIM (L.D.H)：30*21*12 cm
1 × Dual Motor Driver V1